Sunday, April 7, 2019

CCR4

How did you integrate technologies - software, hardware, and online - in this project?

I used Microsoft Publisher to craft my magazine. I used the standard features on it to format my font, to pick my color schemes, and to format my article. I had used Publisher in the past and I was fairly comfortable with it so I decided to use it as my main editing device for my magazine. I was between either using Publisher or InDesign, but I felt more comfortable using Publisher.

I also used a Nikon camera to take the pictures for my magazine. I have used a camera similar in the past so I was very comfortable using it. All my pictures used were taken by me and I told the people in the pictures the poses to do. Some pictures were very well shot, but the lighting was a bit off compared to the rest of my pictures. To fix this, I used Adobe Lightroom. I fixed the lighting and contrast in these pictures to make it easier to see and to make it have better quality. I didn't use lightroom on all the pictures, only the ones that needed to be fixed up a bit.

Lastly, Blogger has been very instrumental in documenting my process of magazine making. It has been very easy to use and it details all of my progressions in learning and crafting Fleur Sombre. I'm overall very pleased with my experiences with using these tools to construct my own magazine, Fleur Sombre.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

I haven't changed anything on my cover since Quarter 3 and I'm happy with they way it ended up looking. All fonts, colors, and pic...