This is my final version of the magazine.
Thursday, April 18, 2019
Final Submission
I haven't changed anything on my cover since Quarter 3 and I'm happy with they way it ended up looking. All fonts, colors, and pictures remained the same.
The TOC is almost the same as Q3. The only difference is there is a slightly different glow behind the letters are I made the words bigger to stand out more. I also added PREVIEW to the top right corner.
I decided to change the color of the letters back to white because I hated the way the purple looked. I made a border around the words to make them pop more without bolding them. I changed the font of the branding "@fleursombre" and "fleursombre.com" to stand out more and positioned them in the corners of each page.
I did the same thing with the second page of the article with making the letters stick out more and with the branding.
This is my final version of the magazine.
This is my final version of the magazine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
I haven't changed anything on my cover since Quarter 3 and I'm happy with they way it ended up looking. All fonts, colors, and pic...
-
How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues? Fleur Sombre combines the convention...
-
GQ has the same target audience as Fleur Sombre. GQ and Fleur Sombre offer the same kind of content, usually revolving around fashion and po...
-
Esquire's product is similar to GQ, so it makes sense that they have similar audiences. Esquire and GQ both revolve their articles at ...



No comments:
Post a Comment