Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Distribution Post 1 - GQ

GQ has the same target audience as Fleur Sombre. GQ and Fleur Sombre offer the same kind of content, usually revolving around fashion and pop culture. I see GQ's presence on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. They post snippets of what is in their newest issue and entice the reader to want more. The post the highlights to the stories to make the reader see the best of what is has to offer. This is what the normal people who don't follow them see. If you follow GQ on social media, like I do, you see there is much more advertisements and snippets of what they have to offer. Whether, this be an athlete or actor who will cover the next issue or an exclusive interview with a political figure, your feed will always have GQ things in it. They have links that lead you to these articles and issues and they cater to everybody, but especially those who follow them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

I haven't changed anything on my cover since Quarter 3 and I'm happy with they way it ended up looking. All fonts, colors, and pic...