Thursday, December 20, 2018
Contribution Post
I designed my flat plan, cover, TOC, and articles myself and I wrote them myself, as well. I did every part of the product and got every idea from myself. All of the pictures I used were taken and edited by me in the way I felt that they fit best. I formatted everything in either Adobe Lightroom or Microsoft Publisher. All final decisions were made by me and I am the sole creator of the magazine. I give thanks to Ethan for allowing me to take pictures of him for my magazine and appearing on the latest edition of Fleur Sombre.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
I haven't changed anything on my cover since Quarter 3 and I'm happy with they way it ended up looking. All fonts, colors, and pic...
-
How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues? Fleur Sombre combines the convention...
-
GQ has the same target audience as Fleur Sombre. GQ and Fleur Sombre offer the same kind of content, usually revolving around fashion and po...
-
Esquire's product is similar to GQ, so it makes sense that they have similar audiences. Esquire and GQ both revolve their articles at ...
This information should be included in individual posts for each activity. You still need to post templates for the Cover and Table of Contents.
ReplyDelete