Thursday, December 20, 2018

Midterm Submission

For the cover page of the magazine, I used a picture that is bright and vibrant to draw attention to the readers. I stuck with a blue theme in all of the my magazine to create a subtle, masculine look that doesn't overwhelm the reader. The white font stands out and keeps the relaxed feeling of it. I used dark font against the lighter background with a low behind it to make it easier to read.

For the table of contents, I had the picture of Ethan peer from the edge of the page and had him looking at the major articles in the magazine. I put a border around the table of contents to make it bolder for the reader. I used the font called "Garamond" throughout the magazine because I felt it has a very masculine and aloof vibe to it. It is easy to read and still stands out.

For my article, I wrote about the fashion of hoodies. I incorporated pictures of Ethan wearing a specific hoodie and talked about why he likes it and why people should get it. I then compared that hoodie to what else is out there and what brands have the best hoodie for the reader. I dive into the history of hoodies and how their style has changed throughout the years. I continued with the theme of blues and the font of Garamond.






1 comment:

Final Submission

I haven't changed anything on my cover since Quarter 3 and I'm happy with they way it ended up looking. All fonts, colors, and pic...