Again, I am still figuring out the colors, but I changed the article to a purple color and I like it for the most part, but I'm not sure if I'll stick with it. For now, I'll see what I can do with it but it might not last long. Other than that, there are some new pictures but most of it has stayed the same since the last submission.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
I haven't changed anything on my cover since Quarter 3 and I'm happy with they way it ended up looking. All fonts, colors, and pic...
-
How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues? Fleur Sombre combines the convention...
-
GQ has the same target audience as Fleur Sombre. GQ and Fleur Sombre offer the same kind of content, usually revolving around fashion and po...
-
Esquire's product is similar to GQ, so it makes sense that they have similar audiences. Esquire and GQ both revolve their articles at ...


No comments:
Post a Comment