Friday, January 11, 2019

Feedback/Revisions

I received both positive and construction feedback when I first showed my magazine.

A positive I received a lot was the quality and placement of my pictures. They said my pictures accurately displayed the meat of my article, but they recommended I get a wider variety of pictures. Another strong point I received was the layout of my magazine. The people who reviewed it said it was very cohesive and resembled a magazine they had seen before. The placement of the pictures complimented the bulk of the text in the middle and made a very smooth feeling.

Where I need to revise was getting a wider variety of pictures of more people in more outfits. Also, some text on the cover and in the article was hard to read, so I'll put an effect behind the cover text to have it stand out I'll most likely have to put a different background to my TOC to have my words stand out more. For the article, I'm unsure if I'll change the color of the text or if I'll go with a total;ly different color background. I like the light blue that is the background already, so I'll first try to experiment with text colors to see if gets an easier to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

I haven't changed anything on my cover since Quarter 3 and I'm happy with they way it ended up looking. All fonts, colors, and pic...