For my distribution, I will make my presence felt online primarily.
I will use apps like Snapchat and Instagram much like GQ and Slam to get my links out there. All of my posts will have a link to my article and on those links will be ways to subscribe, get donations, and sell physical copies. I also plan to have my rates and subscriptions in there with my posts to remind my viewers of the deals they can get on subscriptions.
For physical copies, I will get in stores like Barnes and Noble (a popular book and magazine store) as well in grocery stores right by the checkout line. There are so many people in the country intrigued by pop culture and sports, so while they browse these magazines at the checkout line, they will appeal to many of them.
I realize that this is the age of technology and many things are digitally based, so I don;t expect to sell a majority of my copies physically. That's why I will push my online sales the hardest so I can get those subscription clicks from all the people on the internet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
I haven't changed anything on my cover since Quarter 3 and I'm happy with they way it ended up looking. All fonts, colors, and pic...
-
How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues? Fleur Sombre combines the convention...
-
GQ has the same target audience as Fleur Sombre. GQ and Fleur Sombre offer the same kind of content, usually revolving around fashion and po...
-
Esquire's product is similar to GQ, so it makes sense that they have similar audiences. Esquire and GQ both revolve their articles at ...
No comments:
Post a Comment