Thursday, February 14, 2019

Distribution Post 2 - Esquire

Esquire is another magazine with a similar purpose pushed to the same audience. Esquire and GQ are very similar to each other, however Esquire focuses more attention on pop culture and music. They are also prevalent on social media but one this I noticed is that on social media they have polls about issues. By leaving the choice up to the viewers, it furthers the engagement and brings the viewers back to have their decisions heard the next time an issue or post is made public. I would like to have my magazine have the same reader engagement that Esquire maintains. Oftentimes, when I respond to one of these polls, it tells me where I stand with the other people who voted and offers a link with a title such as "Do you agree. See what we had to say." I see these often on Snapchat in my recommended section they continue to be recommended as I keep clicking on them. They find ways to get to the viewer who doesn't already follow them and continues to keep their followers engaged with these polls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

I haven't changed anything on my cover since Quarter 3 and I'm happy with they way it ended up looking. All fonts, colors, and pic...