I photographed my group partner, Ethan Evans. I chose him because I find his style is simple, yet effective. This is exactly the kind of essence I want to capture in my article, so I felt like he was the perfect person for the job. We rented a Cannon DSLR to take the pictures and we met after school one evening to the take the pictures. I had him pose in both vertically and horizontally framed photos to have pictures for the cover and for the article. I took some pictures in flash to accentuate his features and make him pop out on the page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
I haven't changed anything on my cover since Quarter 3 and I'm happy with they way it ended up looking. All fonts, colors, and pic...
-
How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues? Fleur Sombre combines the convention...
-
GQ has the same target audience as Fleur Sombre. GQ and Fleur Sombre offer the same kind of content, usually revolving around fashion and po...
-
Esquire's product is similar to GQ, so it makes sense that they have similar audiences. Esquire and GQ both revolve their articles at ...
No comments:
Post a Comment