Sunday, November 4, 2018

Project Selection: Film

From watching "All the President's Men" and the making of "Ferris Beuller" in class, I've come to have more of an appreciation for film making. The upside to doing the film project would be to control everything I'd want to have present in the film. As the writer and producer, I would get to pick the actors/actresses I would feel best suit the characters. Not only that, I would get to tell the actors how I would want them to act out the scene. I think it would be fun to do this because it would be like the thoughts I had while writing the script would come to life. The downsides to this is that I would have to coordinate the shooting of the film. With basketball season coming up along with the amount of homework I have, I might not have time to shoot the film. Also, I don't have any of the equipment to shoot the film so I would need to purchase these items. In the case of the film project, I feel like the cons outweigh the pros. Therefore, I think the film project wouldn't be the best option for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

I haven't changed anything on my cover since Quarter 3 and I'm happy with they way it ended up looking. All fonts, colors, and pic...